How do I place an Order?
1. Select the Day of the Week you would like your order to be delivered. Tuesday, Thursday or Friday for the current week.
2. If you would like to order further in advance or preorder please select the Delivery Day marked Advanced Order and select what you would like to order. Please indicate in the notes section, which you will find at checkout, the date you would need your order by along with any further notes regarding your advanced order.
3. When you check out you will be able to select your collection point, that you will collect on the day you have indicated.
4. On the morning of delivery you will receive a whatsapp indicating that your order will be ready for collection.
5. If you are unable to collect from one of the designated points or are in another province, please contact us for a custom delivery quote.
6. Terms & conditions: Please note clients have to submit a complaint via email within 24hours of receiving their flowers with photos attached.
Where are the different collection points?
Paarden Eiland (Eventworx) 62 Carlisle Street
Bellville 24hour Mkem Durban Road
Engen 1 stop before Brackenfell
Klapmuts Butterfly world R44 Stellenbosch
Total garage Paarl Mall cnr Nuwe Vlei & Cecilia Street
Tulbagh turn off from the R46
Cape Town International Airport
Which Days can I collect my Order?
Each week on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
What is the Shipping Fee?
This varies depending on your selected collection point and is determined at checkout.
How do I know when my order is ready to be collected?
You will receive a whatsapp message on the morning of your delivery to let you know when your order is on-route.
Can I get my order couriered to my door?
Yes, please email us at for enquiries at email@example.com for a custom delivery quote.
Please see link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gNecvsxpx2atNVdF6gJVmn3J6jwSYb7T/view?usp=sharing for ST couriers destination options.
How are couriered flowers packaged?
Bunches are wrapped individually and placed in sealed box. The flowers have waterbags with sponges to keep them hydrated.
How far in advance should I order?
4 or 5 days in advance to avoid disappointment.